Outstanding International Volunteers Scholarship
Number of recipients: 3
Fundraising Goal: $1500
- Current Student enrolled in a high school, college, graduate school or professional schools
- International Students or U.S. Citizen/ Residences order than 16 years old.
- Resume and a statement of volunteering experience
- Pictures or videos of your volunteer works or activities
- One letter of recommendation from your volunteer organization or team leader (including organization website, introduction and contact)
- Academic Requirements including but not limited to transcript, related statement
Application Deadline: December 24th 2016 11:59 (PT)
Send your email to email@example.com
- January 1st 2017: announced 6-10 candidates and process public vote and jury selection. Start to process individual interviews.
- January 6th 2017: Deadline of jury* selection and public vote. Start to count the votes.
- January 21st 2017: Announced Awards
*Jury Members: Board of Trustees / Advisors board of Career Express